P2 Cardiovascular Health
Person to Population Research Collaborative Group
Our members integrate clinical care with population health research, which provides opportunities for community and patient engagement in research and practice. As a multidisciplinary team, we have knowledge and expertise across a breadth of issues and methods. This includes clinical research, health services research, statistics, health economics, and implementation sciences.
- Population-Level Risk Assessment
- Risk Prediction Modelling for Precision Medicine and Heath System Projection and Forecasting
- Social Determinants of Health, Vulnerable Populations, and Social Disparities
- Patient Care Process and Outcomes
- Community Engagement and Patient-Centered Care