Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled clinic time and bring all of the following with you:
- Alberta Health Card (or Provincial Health Card)
- Current medication list
- Photo ID
Services may include:
- Cardiac electrophysiology central referral, triage, assessment, treatment, and education.
- Treating symptomatic heart rhythm abnormalities that don’t need a pacemaker or defibrillator.
- Telehealth and on-site education classes for patients and families.
- Interventional electrophysiology procedures including EP studies and ablations.
Our clinic is practicing all COVID-19 public health guidelines set forth by Alberta Health Services (AHS). This includes in-clinic social distancing and limiting the number of designated family/support persons who can accompany you. We also require you to wear a face mask/covering when entering our clinic. If you have any questions, please contact our clinic, or visit the AHS website to learn more about COVID-19 guidelines.
If possible, we recommend that you stay in your vehicle until a few minutes before your appointment time to reduce time in the waiting room. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 infection (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose), please do not come to the clinic. Call and notify us prior to your appointment.